Arudcam MEGA Quick Start Guide
Arducam has released Mega SDK for mega camera. The specific test is as follows:
|Board||Development Environment||Mega SDK Version||Board Manager URL
|UNO||Arduino IDE 2.0.1||2.0.2/2.0.3||/||Tested|
|Mega2560||Arduino IDE 2.0.1||2.0.2/2.0.3||/||Tested|
|DUE||Arduino IDE 2.0.1||2.0.2/2.0.3||/||Tested|
|Nano33Ble||Arduino IDE 2.0.1||2.0.3||/||Testing|
|Microbit||Arduino IDE 2.0.1||2.0.3||/||Testing|
|Esp8266||Arduino IDE 2.0.1||2.0.3||esp8266 board url||Tested|
|Esp32-c3||Arduino IDE 2.0.1||2.0.3||esp32s board url||Tested|
|Esp32s||Arduino IDE 2.0.1||2.0.3||esp32c-c3 board url||Tested|
|Renesas EK-RA6M4||e2 studio IDE||2.0.3||Quick Start||Tested|
- We only promise that the mega SDK works normally on the above platforms and environments that we have tested.
- We recommend using our tested environment and specific version.
- We do not promise that other test environments will work normally. If you need to use it on another environment, you may need to be adapted by yourselves.
- If you have special needs, you can contact us for customization (email@example.com).
- The mega SDK will be updated irregularly, and we will update the test status as soon as possible each time when it is more detailed.
Quick Start Guide
The adaptation we made to Arducam Mega camera makes it compatible with various platforms. For detailed tutorials, please refer to the link below:
We have made a special web page to house the SDK and Operating Guide:
Arducam MEGA SPI Camera Timing
- Single Read
- Single Write
- First Time Burst Read
- N Times Burst Read(N>=2)