Host Debug Tools
- To make it easier for user to debug the camera, Arducam release the Host_V2 application. User can get it from https://github.com/ArduCAM/Arduino/tree/master/ArduCAM/examples/host_app
- Specific Parameter:
- The host v2 supports wifi connection, it can act as a TCP client, input the right IP address. Notice , the wifi connect port is 80.
- Port: The host v2 supports serial port connection. it used to choose the right serial port
- Baudrate: It used to choose the right baud rate
- Pix: It used to choose the right sensor and resolution. The host v2 supports OV2640/OV5640/OV5642. Different sensor has different resolution.
- Function: It used to set the special function of each sensor. For example, user can set the light to automatic mode or sunny mode.
- Mode: It used to set the single capture mode and streaming mode.
- File: It used to set the local path where the image will be stored into.
- Capture: It used to start capture and streaming
Host_V2 running demo